Sunday, April 25, 2010

Something new.... TIESTO

A friend of mine told me about how she had recently gotten into techno and dance music... and I laughed. Laughed very hard in fact, until she had me listen to what she had been listening to. She explained how she had gone to a dance party the previous weekend in Seattle called "Tiesto," named after the famous world renowned DJ who travels around the country putting on these laser and music shows..
They are PHENOMENAL. Hundreds of colored lasers shoot across the sky while the most electrifying music plays from this little man Tiesto way above the crowd. He does his own music as well as some of the coolest remixes. She said there was so much energy in the room it was amazing! Sooo after that I had to give some of the songs a listen. I didn't like them all, but I liked a lot of them! Super feel good music, upbeat with fun lyrics, definitely something new and worthwhile and perfect for those summer parties.
Check out his artist profile on PANDORA here
And listen to one his most popular songs, "Escape Me" featuring CC Sheffield here:

No comments:

Post a Comment