Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ummm, Hello! Beyonce and Lady Gaga's Video Phone Video!

As if this song wasn't ridiculous enough, now Beyonce has teamed up with Lady Gaga in her hit song "Video Phone." The song is pretty sick, but this video speaks for itself. Once again, as in the "Rude Boy" video, the costuming, makeup, and choreography in this video is INSANE. I love that it resembles a cartoon with the bright colors and animated graphics. Most of all, I love that the video as a whole reads as a real movie! GREAT intro to the song with the black and white morphing into color! And my, is she really workin' that braid. Not quite sure if I'll want my future daughter dancing along to this in a few years, but for now its certainly entertaining.
Crazy outfits, crazy dancing, and crazy Lady Gaga. Pretty sick duo, though!

Watch it for yourself here:

No comments:

Post a Comment