Friday, March 26, 2010

Talk Trends: Leopard (Rawrrrr)


I am an unapologetic LEOPARD LOVER. And I feel like leopard is always coming in and out of fashion every 2 or 3 years, but this season, and I think on to fall, leopard is back and better than ever. I especially like how designers are using it this year-- long hair leopard adorning shoes and handbags, paired with neon and jewel tones, and as lining! Leopard shoes are especially in as many celebrities are wearing them- on all occasions- paired with ripped jeans to work dresses.
Check out these looks:


2 comments:

  1. Mah girl, RiRi. I think having a dress of leopard or cheetah is too much, but she accessorizes puuuuuurfectly with those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rihannaaaaa, I know, she always looks amazing. I was kind of over her for a short period, but i'm jumping back on the bandwagon. Lovin those shoes girl!

    ReplyDelete